*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Read In 2013

Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish

  1. The Baby-Sitters Club by Ann M. Martin, after all, I did dedicate a good chunk of this year to reading these books. And I am so glad to say that it was worth the effort!
  2. Smile by Raina Telgemeier
  3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  4. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
  5. Margot by Jillian Cantor
  6. 45 Pounds (More or Less) K.A. Barson
  7. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown
  8. Smoke by Ellen Hopkins
  9. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
  10. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
  11. Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper (ok, so I can't narrow it down anymore. This was a great year for me book wise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...