*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List


Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish

In no particular order, these are the books I hope to read this fall. (Books marked in blue are books I have read so far!)


1. Reached by Ally Condie


2. The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling


3. Wake by Amanda Hocking


4. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray


5. Where We Belong by Emily Giffen


6. Pride & Popularity by Jenni James


7. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody


8. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller


9. The Lord of the Rings (including The Hobbit) by J. R. R. Tolkein


10. Belle's Star by Connie Gotsch 

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...