*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 (bookish, not bookish or a blend)

Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. Post something on one of my blogs every single day (I have several blogs, so there is no excuse for not doing this)
  2. Finish editing my novel and seek publication
  3. Complete the 2014 Newbery Medal Reading Challenge
  4. Complete the 2014 Audio Book Challenge (5-10 books)
  5. Complete the 2014 Ebook Reading Challenge (50 ebooks)
  6. Complete the "You Read How Many Books?" Challenge (200 books)
  7. Complete the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge (31-40 books)
  8. Complete the 2014 A to Z Reading Challenge
  9. Spend more time crafting (I forget how much fun it is until I don't do it for awhile)
  10. Make the majority, if not all, of my Christmas gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...