*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
 
  1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  2. School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
  3. Qequium by Lauren Oliver
  4. Eden's Root #3 by Rachel Fisher (and I need to read #2)
  5. Tidal by Amanda Hocking (yes, another series I need to start so I can finish it)
  6. Fullriders #1 by Simone Elkeles (maybe it'll be a 2013 release...I hope....)
  7. Big Nate Flips Out by Lincoln Peirce
  8. Working on Emotions by Jodi Picoult
And that's about it... really going to try and catch up on my TBR list, but I know that I'm going to keep coming across new book I want to read.

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...