*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012

Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish

In no real order, and it was really hard to just pick ten....
  1. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
  2. Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
  3. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
  4. Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
  5. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
  6. Monkey Business by Sarah Mlynowski
  7. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  8. Anna and the French Kiss & Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (I was running out of top ten slots...oops)
  9. The Beginning Of After by Jennifer Castle
  10. After by Amy Efaw
Happy Reading!

-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...