*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

 Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me



Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish

I'm taking the wouldn't mind quite literally- I'm not asking for these books, but wouldn't be disappointed to find them under the tree...
  1. The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich- I borrowed all of them either from my mom or the library.  Pretty sure I will someday re-read these
  2. U.K. copies of Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  3. Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
  4. Matched series by Ally Condie
  5. Hardbound copies of Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'Malley (or at least the rest of the series)
  6. Hardbound copies of Sweep by Cate Tiernan (with multiple copies per book- they are kinda small and I read really fast)
  7. The Meg Cabot books I don't own
  8. TiltCollateral, and Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (and hardbacks of the ones I only have in paperback)
  9. Anything (or everything) by Mo WIllems
  10. Books in general.  That's usually what I ask for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...