*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List (to be read list)


Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos
  2. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
  3. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
  4. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search by Gene Luen Yang
  5. Splintered by A. G. Howard
  6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jeniffer E. Smith
  7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  8. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
  9. Wake by Amanda Hocking
  10. The Selection by Kiera Cass 
*I think some of these have been on previous TBR lists like this one. I swear I will read them someday!

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...