*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader

  1. I have read more new books than ever (I reread books less now that I try to review what I read)
  2.  I have found more outlets for free books (and all of them legal! Why do people try to do it illegally, that seems like more work?)
  3. I now own a kindle (I got tired of people sending me books and then having to read them on my laptop. Why didn't I get a kindle sooner?!)
  4. I feel more knowledgeable about the books in my library since I have tried to branch out with the types of books I read- makes my job so much easier!
  5. I get to talk to more people about books which is always fun
  6. I have since discovered the joy of having reading challenges other than just reading a certain number in a year (maybe I'm crazy, but these are fun)
  7. When I get to meet an author, I get to feel less like a crazy fan girl and more like I'm just there to share the experience with my blog readers (oh who am I kidding. I'm a crazy fan girl).

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...