“My four-wheelers and car were finally delivered?” I asked, unable to contain the enthusiasm in my voice.
- Take a chance, and follow your dreams.
- The hardest part is to start. Grab a notebook or laptop and start an outline or jot down storyline ideas.
- Open up your mind and let your characters speak to you.
- Join a writers group for support.
- Let a close friend read your work. Words of affirmation can work wonders.
- When you feel like you’ve reached a dead-end, take a break and come back to it when you are ready with a clear mind.
- When you feel like quitting, push through your fears and hesitations.
- Block out all the negative and focus on the positive parts of writing.
- Read your work again and again until you feel it’s perfect.
- Research all of your resources and find out what works best for you. Who you work with is very important.
- When you finally make it to the end of the road, do a happy dance
- Their immediate attraction to one another because it’s my favorite type of books to read. When I started The Beautiful Series, Kyle and Lily naturally came to me that way.
- Kyle and Lily’s balance of chemistry and friendship. As in any relationship, I think it’s essential to have both. During proof reading, I always find myself blushing one minute and laughing out loud at their playfulness the next. My husband just gives me this funny look. It’s great.
- Kyle and Lily’s support for each other. I hope to inspire others that no matter how rough life is at times, you can lean on your partner in a time of need. Relationships are a give and take.
- The emotional growth between Kyle and Lily has greater depth than I originally planned for this novel. It’s a love story, yet so much more. I can’t wait to write the rest of their journey.
- Family dynamics are such a huge role in our lives, and I look forward to expanding on Kyle and Lily’s families in the future. ;)
~Synopsis ~Kyle has mended Lily’s broken heart, and as they have fallen in love, all she dreams of is finally having her happily ever after.But as time goes on, Lily can no longer ignore the desire to know more about Kyle's past. When she learns more, she will discover if she can heal Kyle’s heartache as he has done for her.Will his secrets break them apart? Or will their love be enough to strengthen their bonds?
~About the Author ~Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography.Thank you to my dear sister, Kels, who showed me a few years ago how much I truly missed reading. And to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing into my mind. I am forever grateful. XoReaders, words cannot thank you enough for supporting me along this incredible journey. I hope you enjoy my novels as much as I do writing them. I thank each and every one of you.Believe in yourself and follow your dreams...GIVEAWAY