*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Friday, December 6, 2013

"What's in Your Closet?" by Rhonda Gibson and Stacy Baron

*Part of my Local Author Spotlight!*

What's in Your Closet? by Rhonda Gibson and Stacy Baron is absolutely perfect for fans of historical fiction and romance.  Personally, I am not a huge fan of romance novels, but the history element of this novel kept me very engaged.  I don't want to spoil the part of this book that took me completely by surprise (let's just say that I didn't take the book's description very literally) but I am pleased with the way the story evolved.  Emily and David are the kind of characters you root for from the beginning.  Over the course of the novel, the two are tracking down clues to solve a mystery about the past occupants of  David's home. As expected, they start to fall in love, but I felt that the characters were realistic about this.  I have found that some writers can't handle this situation very well and everything feels a little too easy, a little too convenient.  That is not the case in this book!

Fans of historical romance must read this book!


Website
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
 
Happy Reading!
-Melly





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...