Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
|Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish|
- Harry Potter- I would get so mad at Harry, especially in the fifth book. Dang you hormones!
- Kristina Snow- It's awful to see her spiral out of control. Everytime I reread Crank I can't help but hope the story will change.
- Rebecca Bloomwood- Self-restraint. Use it, Becky!
- Mia Thermopolis- I love Mia, but sometimes she was a little too self-absorbed.
- Samantha Madison- Same as Mia.
- Carmen Lowell- things change and the world doesn't revolve around
- Sara Fitzgerald- a perfect example of " the road to hell is paved with good intentions." She tries to do what is best for her daughter, but hurts the other in the process.