*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island

Top Ten Books  I'd Want On A Deserted Island

Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
  2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
  4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
  5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  by J. K. Rowling
  6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince  by J. K. Rowling
  7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  by J. K. Rowling
  8. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
  9. Where the Heart is by Billie Letts
  10. Ryan White: My Own Story by Ryan White and Ann Marie Cunningham 
Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...