*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

"The Baby-Sitters Club" 2013 Reading Challenge


Alternate Title: I am Crazy

Alright, the details of my personal reading challenge for 2013 can be found here.  I will be starting on January 1, 2013.

I would love it other readers would like to join me in this insane journey.  I loved The Baby-Sitters Club as a kid, and never pass up an opportunity to talk about this awesome series.

I'm still going to set some sort of reading goal for the year (I haven't quite decided what that goal will be yet) and my plan is to set aside one day a week specifically for Ann M. Martin's books.  Here's hoping I can meet my goal!

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...