*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished

Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.

Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. Daughters of the Moon
  2. The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
  3. Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
  4. California Diaries (haven't finished the series as I can't find all of the books) by Ann M. Martin
  5. The Tillerman Cycle (just started trying to get through this one again) by Cynthia Voigt
  6. Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls by Meg Cabot
  7. American Girls (I have completed: Felicity, Molly, Josefina, Kirsten, Samantha, Kit, Addy, and Julie.  I still have a lot of books left though)
  8. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
  9. Winnie Years by Lauren Myracle
  10. Pendragon by D. J. MacHale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...