*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Boarding School Books

I had an odd realization the other day.  I have read a number of books set in boarding schools.  I try to pay attention to trends in books.  I am so over vampires.  I’m not sick of dystopias, yet… but I’m kinda surprised by the number of books set in boarding schools.  Maybe it’s because I live in the states where they aren’t as common?  Anyways, here’s the list of books I have read that take place in a boarding school  Feel free to comment with your own list!


A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray



Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

Bard Academy Series by Cara Lockwood

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
Sort of unrelated- but I found this AWESOME picture on DeviantArt!

The All-New Mallory Pike by Ann M. Martin

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...