*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)" by Mindy Kaling

I would hope that you recognize that name Mindy Kaling from The Office where she plays the over-the-top drama queen, Kelly.  But her talents don't end there.  I recently read Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) and found myself lol-ing on more than one occasion.  While I didn't particularly care for anything relating to fashion (because I don't care about fashion in any way, shape, or form), this was a very fun book to read.  Kaling describes her childhood, college years, living with her bffs in NYC and her rise to stardom (she's a star in my book at least) with a hilarious flair.

If you are in the mood for something that is not overly serious, the this is the perfect book to curl up with on a snowy winter day!

You can follow Mindy on Twitter- @MindyKaling

Happy Reading1 -Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...