*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Found this feature on The Broke and the Bookish's blog. I will do my best to participate each week! 



Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles- mostly since I just read Chain Reaction and want to read the series as a whole

The Baby-Sitters Club series by Ann M. Martin- I love these book so much. I'm glad that they are being re-released and every time I see one of the covers, I want to curl up with a stack of my favorites from this great series.

TTYL by Lauren Myracle- Haven't read this book since high school...far too long!

The Boxcar Children series by Gertrude Chandler Warner- The Void Zone does a weekly “did it hold up” segment and that has made me think about books I loved when I was young, but haven't read since then. I'd like to find out if these books held up.

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen- Fairly certain that the last time I read this book was when I was in middle school...

Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts- Because I can never read this book to many times (same goes for the movie starring Natalie Portman).

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson- I feel that it will be even better the second time through

Airhead series by Meg Cabot- I read Runaway immediately when it was released, but this is yet another series I have not read as a whole.

Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Giffen- I still haven't seen the movie yet (yay John Krasinski!) and want to watch it before I read the book again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...