- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- No Judgements by Meg Cabot
- After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Good Neighbor by Maxwell King
- Forever Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Guts Raina Telgemeier
- Front Desk by Kelly Yang
- When in Doubt, Add Butter by Beth Harbison
- Reaching for the Moon by Katherine Johnson
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
Monday, December 23, 2019
2019 Top Ten
Most of my reading this year was purely for fun. Sadly I don’t have as much time to read as I used to, and I have even less time for reviewing, but I did manage to hit 105 books. Looking through my books read, there was a high number of books that didn’t really spark for me (and many that I didn’t even finish). Perhaps I am becoming picky. However, each of these books resonated with me and I had a wonderful time reading them and spending time with the characters.
And on the best note, Christmas Shopaholic was the best Shopaholic book we’ve had in a few years, so I was over the moon and am already ready to read it again!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and (most importantly), Happy Reading!
See you in 2020!
Posted by Beauty and the Armageddon