*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With


Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish

  1. Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)- I am way too much of a wuss.
  2. Anyone in The Walking Dead- Zombies...no.
  3. Lucious Malfoy (Harry Potter)- I don't ever want to be that pathetic.
  4. Rosemary (The Giver)- So sad!
  5. Stanley Yelnats (Holes)- I couldn't dig five feet holes to save my life.
  6. Bella Swan (Twilight)- even at my most pathetic, I will never be that bad.
  7. Stephanie Plum (series by Janet Evanovich)- I could not handle my car getting blown up that many times.
  8. Sam Madison (All-American Girl)- like her, I would not want to deal with the press. Same goes for Mia, Jess, and Emerson.
  9. Mallory Pike (The Baby-Sitter's Club)- Poor Mal! Everyone hates on her! 
  10. Janie Johnson/Jennie Spring (The Face on the Milk Carton)- too much stress, drama and confusion. Plus she got too many crummy sequels. 
Happy Reading
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...