*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

"People of Walmart: Shop and Awe" by Andrew Kipple

I was really disappointed by this book. I have visited the website People of Walmart a few times and usually find it funny. I thought that the book would have the same humor but instead I found that it fell flat. The photos were funny, but the captions and stories were downright boring. I am so glad that I checked it out at the library instead of buying it because it wouldn't have been worth the cost. I own a couple books that have material I can find online for free (Cake Wrecks for instance) that were worth the cost of actually owning the book, but People of Walmart: Shop and Awe would not be one of those books. I could see people that are huge fans of the website enjoying this book, but even then I don't really recommend buying it. Instead, see if the library has a copy or just stick the website (I'm willing to be that the same photos are in both places).

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...