*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever


Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever


Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. Harry Potter- I would get so mad at Harry, especially in the fifth book.  Dang you hormones!
  2. Kristina Snow- It's awful to see her spiral out of control.  Everytime I reread Crank I can't help but hope the story will change.
  3. Rebecca Bloomwood- Self-restraint.  Use it, Becky!
  4. Mia Thermopolis- I love Mia, but sometimes she was a little too self-absorbed.
  5. Samantha Madison- Same as Mia.
  6. Carmen Lowell- things change and the world doesn't revolve around
  7. Sara Fitzgerald- a perfect example of " the road to hell is paved with good intentions."  She tries to do what is best for her daughter, but hurts the other in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...