*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013

Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. Re-read The Baby-Sitters Club series by Ann M. Martin
  2. Read 250 books to out-do my books in 2012
  3. Listen to 6 Audio books
  4. Mount TBR- I will tackle 24 on my TBR list (and I'm only counting those added in 2012, otherwise it feels like cheating would be simple)
  5. Read (and review) 6 Novels in Verse
  6. Read 50 ebooks (I'm not placing any restrictions, if it's on my Kindle, I'm counting it)
  7. Try to complete a couple series I have started and not finished (including- Tillerman Cycle, Immortal Beloved, and Winnie Years)
  8. Just have fun reading (okay, so I didn't get to ten.  I have so many reading accomplishments I hope to achieve, I don't think I'm going to put anymore on my plate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...