*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List


Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
1. Carter Finally Gets It by Brent Crawford
2. Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
3. Milkrun by Sarah Mlynowski
4. The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
5. The Wedding Girl by Madeline Wickham 
6. Mary Ingalls on Her Own by Elizabeth Kimmel Willard
7. Hanging onto Max by  Margaret Bechard
8. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffen
9. Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
10. Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski (I read this one!)

These are all books that have been on my "To-Read" list for quite awhile.  Maybe I will finally get around to reading them (or at least tracking down a copy) this summer!

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...