*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years"

Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: Of course I want this series to last forever and ever and I am sure that many of you out there agree.  How many of us lined bookstores at midnight desperate for the continuation of the story?

2.  Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'Malley: Fangirlism for the win!


3. Anything by Meg Cabot:  See #2...

4. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket: The series seems fairly timeless and I love the incorporation of new vocabulary words.

5.  Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles: Here we go with the fangirlisms again...

6. Sweep by Cate Tiernan: I need to re-read this series again, it's bee on my mind a lot lately

7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney: I love books for reluctant readers :-)

8. Cake Mix Doctor books by Anne Byrn: I like cake and am lazy.  So these will always be a part of my cookbook collection.  And they are quite tasty.

9. Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus and others by Mo Willems: An absolute love of mine, I will always share theses stories with children.  Plus it is just fun to read to a group of kids!

10. Hate List by Jennifer Brown: A powerful read, a must for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...