*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Monday, January 2, 2012

"Happy Birthday to Me Again" by Brian Rowe


A while back I reviewed Brian Rowe's Happy Birthday to Me.  Cameron and Liesel are back in Happy Birthday to Me Again, only this time, when Cameron gets cursed he begins aging backwards- an entire year every day!  How on earth will he get out of this one?

I found this book to be a little less predictable than the first, a huge plus in my opinion (however, I was not at all surprised by the final reveal at the very end of the novel- woman's intuition perhaps?).  Sometimes the situations are a little unbelievable, but considering the main premise, this is okay.  It is clear that Cameron still has a lot of growing up to do, but that works for his character.  If you liked Happy Birthday to Me, then this is an absolute must read!

If you have started these books, the third and final book, Happy Birthday to You is now available!

Connect with Brian:
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...