*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever" by Jeff Kinney

Was anyone else über excited for the newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book?  I expected to read the book as soon as I got home from work, but I didn't quite expect to hurry and read it so that my boyfriend's brother could get his hands on it (not complaining, though I might have picked up an extra copy from the library had I known).


Jeff Kinney hit another home run in my opinion with Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever.  As usual, Greg Heffley has a scheme up his sleeve; this time he's trying to get the best possible present for Christmas and spend as little on presents for his family so that he can buy something for himself- particularly tokens for Net Kritterz, an online pet site.  As can be expected, Greg and best friend Rowley have a plan to make it rich that ends in a way they never expected, only this time the police are involved!  But that's just a tiny bit of what happens to Greg.  You'll have to read the book to find out all of shenanigans Greg get himself into.

If you haven't read this series yet, I highly recommend it.  And if you know an elementary or middle school boy that hasn't read it, now is the perfect time to get off the computer and take them to the nearest library or bookstore!

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...