*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Top Ten with Jill Meengs, Author of "Trigger"

tour banner
Trigger by Jill Meengs
Published by Booktrope
January 27, 2015
Genre: Spy Thriller
166_0.667623001414990481_trigger_cv_hr
Jordan Shaw knows the only way to stop the man hunting her is to kill him. She also knows the other men who came after her are dead, some of their blood is on her hands, and she wouldn’t have survived this long without the help of the intriguing and secretive Chase Hudson. Even though she isn’t sure she can trust Chase, she believes she needs him to discover the truth.
Two days before, life was pretty good as she backpacked around Europe with her best friend. Now, everything has changed and she may not even live through the night. What started as a summer trip of self-discovery has become a dangerous journey across three countries as Jordan is forced into a world few know exist and even fewer survive. A clandestine international organization that will let nothing stand in their way has put a price on her head. Despite all the uncertainty, there are two things that she is absolutely sure of; she has one chance to out-maneuver a world class killer, and she has to make that move right now.


What are 10 weird things about you?

  1. I love to sleep with a hat on, especially in the winter or if I have a cold.  It is something I started doing when backpacking/camping in New Zealand and it just keeps me so warm and cozy I still do it a lot!
  2. I have an uncanny ability to recall absolutely worthless, but often entertaining, movie and celebrity trivia.  On the flip side there are easy things that I should be able to remember, like people’s birthdays, that I get mixed up on.
  3. I like to put dark chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the freezer and let them get really cold before I eat them.
  4. I love Diet Pepsi and regular Coca Cola but I do not like regular Pepsi or Diet Coke.
  5. As soon as I finish using a dish, utensil or glass I have to put it in the dishwasher…yes I have OCD!
  6. When I eat my favorite ice cream, Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor, I dig out and eat all of the peanut butter and will leave just chocolate ice cream for my husband which drives him nuts.
  7. I love to clean my house.  If my husband is away and I have the house to myself for any length of time the first thing I do is clean it from top to bottom, that way I can enjoy how clean it is the whole time I have it to myself.
  8. In my opinion Blue and Red M & M’s taste the best.
  9. When I was writing Trigger I listened to music by Jesse Cook and only Jesse Cook.  I found it inspiring and that it helped me concentrate because there is no singing in his songs.
  10. If I am working out I have to be listening to music or be watching a movie or TV show, otherwise I cannot focus as much on what I am doing.  If I have music or something to watch I can work out all day.

Top Ten Places I have traveled to:
  1. Indonesia: this country is magical on different levels, the culture, the people and the scenery are unbeatable!
  2. New Zealand: One of the most picturesque countries ever, I would move there tomorrow if I could.
  3. Australia: Such a fun place to visit, I spent two months there and could have spent two years!
  4. Egypt: I have always been fascinated with Egypt and the pyramids, to get to be there and to ride a camel around the pyramids was amazing.
  5. Brazil: An unexpected wonder, I thoroughly enjoy Rio de Janeiro and exploring the Amazon.
  6. China: One of my favorite trips because we took my mother who had the best time and watching her have fun made it that much more fun for me.
  7. Peru: We hiked Machu Picchu on our honeymoon and nothing prepared me for how awesome that place is.
  8. India: If you have been there then no explanation is needed.  If you haven’t been there, go!
  9. Ethiopia:  Driving through the Great Rift Valley and seeing the countryside with our friend who is from there was incredible.
  10. Panama: One of the most laidback vacations we have been on.  A great country, very beautiful and so easy to get to from the States.

Top Ten foods I love
  1. Dark Chocolate
  2. Thin crust Pizza
  3. Dark chocolate with peanut butter or caramel
  4. Yellow Curry
  5. Thai peanut satay
  6. Indian food in general (especially chicken tikka masala, dahl, and tandoori chicken)
  7. Vanilla Greek yogurt
  8. Granola
  9. Papaya with fresh lime juice squeezed on it
  10. Mozzarella Cheesesticks

Top ten things I love to do on weekends/days off
  1. Yoga
  2. Cardio (jogging or elliptical)
  3. Writing
  4. Reading
  5. Planning a trip
  6. Going shopping
  7. Meeting friends for lunch/dinner
  8. Going to the spa for a manicure & pedicure
  9. Going to the spa for a facial or a massage
  10. Cleaning my house (I know, crazy right?  But I love having a clean house, it helps me find my zen space!)

Top Ten movies I love
  1. The Matrix
  2. Fight Club
  3. American Beauty
  4. The Hangover
  5. The Interview
  6. Horrible Bosses
  7. Lord of the Rings (the Trilogy)
  8. To Catch a Thief
  9. The Princess Bride
  10. Titanic

Top Ten Songs I love right now
  1. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
  2. Trumpets – Jason Darulo
  3. All About that Bass – Meghan Trainor
  4. Black Widow – Iggy Azalea
  5. Bailando – Enrique Iglesias
  6. Counting Stars – One Republic
  7. Turn Down for What – Dj Snake & Lil John
  8. Red Lights – Tiesto
  9. Talk Dirty to Me – Jason Derulo
  10. Best Day of My Life – American Authors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...