*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own

Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. T-shirts depicting my favorite books that I would then take to author visits/conferences and get them signed (when possible).
    I actually have this one!

  2. Shoes also depicting book characters.
     
  3. A tablet that would make it easier to take my blogging on the go.
  4. A room big enough to just store books
  5. Shelves in said room that are set into the walls
  6. An awesome case for my kindle (I have one signed by Ellen Hopkins, it just isn't designed for the Kindle Paperwhite)
  7. Many library cards (to multiple libraries)
  8. This:
    Harry Potter Hogwarts checkered hoodie - Click Image to Close
  9. This:
    Looking for Alaska by John Green Miniature Book Necklace or Bookmark - Nerdfighter, Vlogbrothers, Hank Green
  10. And This:
    Baby-Sitters Club Minibooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...