|Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish|
Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)
- Attend the ALA (American Library Association) conference
- Meet Ann M. Martin
- Get autographs from most of my favorite authors (or all, I could settle for all)
- Read one picture book every day for a year (possibly a challenge in 2015)
- Visit the Secret Annex (as reading The Diary of a Young Girl is what inspired this, I count it as book related)
- Visit as many libraries around the country (and world) as possible. And if possible, get a library card there.
- Visit more independent bookstores (there is a very limited selection of such stores in my area)
- Take part in more book sharing opportunities: Little Free Libraries, Rock the Drop, BookCrossing, etc.
- Get published!
- Continue to read like a crazy person