*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List


Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish

Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)

  1. Attend the ALA (American Library Association) conference
  2. Meet Ann M. Martin
  3. Get autographs from most of my favorite authors (or all, I could settle for all)
  4. Read one picture book every day for a year (possibly a challenge in 2015)
  5. Visit the Secret Annex (as reading The Diary of a Young Girl is what inspired this, I count it as book related)
  6. Visit as many libraries around the country (and world) as possible. And if possible, get a library card there.
  7. Visit more independent bookstores (there is a very limited selection of such stores in my area)
  8. Take part in more book sharing opportunities: Little Free Libraries, Rock the Drop, BookCrossing, etc.
  9. Get published!
  10. Continue to read like a crazy person
 Happy Reading!
-Melly

2 comments:

  1. I got to meet Ann M Martin at the TXLA last year and it was amazing! :) She is so nice, I hope you get to meet her some day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...