*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Monday, December 16, 2013

"Pete the Cat Saves Christmas" by Eric Litwin and illustrated by James Dean


Oh how I loved Pete the Cat Saves ChristmasEric Litwin and illustrator James Dean have another hit on their hands!  When Santa is too sick to deliver the Christmas presents, who will he call for help?  Well, Pete the Cat of course.  Pete jumps into his groovy bus and saves the day!

I just can't get enough of these books.  I love how each book comes with a song and gets kids excited about reading.  It's not unusual for the Four Groovy Buttons song to be playing in my head- and that's just awesome!  It's great when kids get excited about a book character and I have seen more kids almost burst with joy when they come across a new Pete book.  I am so glad that the series is getting some holiday tales, and can't wait to see what adventure Pete encounters next!



Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...