*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

2013 Cancer Walk-A-Thon

Once again I participated in my town's annual Cancer Walk-a-Thon.  This year it was me, my boyfriend and his awesome family.  It is a such a great experience and so great to see how many members of the community come out to support this cause.  If you can do such an event in your area- do it! Even if you can't contribute financially, see if you can volunteer your time or some other resource. Trust me, you won't be sorry!

Very cool dog, supporting the cause!

So many walkers!

Even more walkers!

The front of the line!

Two ponies walked too!

Supers!

This is us!

This is us + me (and minus the bf who took the photo)

Our shirts were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...