*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

"I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats" by Francesco Marciuliano

I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats quite by accident, but immediately knew that I had to get a copy.  I justified it by purchasing it for a friend who loves cats and flipped through it before wrapping it.  And by "flipped through" I mean I giggled hysterically and kept running into the kitchen to read poems to my mom.  If you don't like cats, don't go near this book.  But if you do love cats and are aware of the silly thing they do then this book is certainly worth a read. However, I'm not quite sure if it is worth a purchase.  It works well as a gift, but it is not something I would purchase for myself.  I suggest checking to see if your library has a copy and then make the decision whether or not you want to own a copy. 

Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...