*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie: Movie Adaptations

As Good as the Book- or Better!
1. Holes (just as good as the book in my opinion)
2. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (I like the book alright, but the movie is better)
3. The Devil Wears Prada (was really disappointed in the book)
4. Julie and Julia (seeing food is so much better than reading about it)
5 .A Walk to Remember (I felt that the book was boooring- I am not a Nicholas Sparks fan)
6. Where the Heart is (but why did they change the sevens to fives?)
7. The Polar Express (the only picture book adaptation that I actually like.  Even though there was a lot added, it felt like it stayed true to the tone of the book)
8. Speak (Kirsten Stewart, in a role where she isn't supposed speak or show emotion- perfect!!)
 
Adaptations I Dislike9. My Sister's Keeper (that was one of the best endings I have ever read and they changed it!?)
10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version- kinda creepy and just didn't feel as delightful as the book did)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...