*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Top Ten Bookish Confessions!

Top Ten Bookish Confessions (Anything! You dog ear, you hated a book  but said you loved it, you have $500 library fines...anything goes!)
Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish
  1. I get more excited over books than music and movies and get downright giddy whenever I have the chance to meet an author.  Meeting Billie Joe Armstrong would be amazing, but not as satisfying as meeting Meg Cabot.
  2. I remember life events based on books I was reading at the time (for instance, I had a copy of Simone Elkeles' Perfect Chemistry in my bag during my first date with my boyfriend).
  3. I wish I had stayed home from my senior prom to read, or at least taken a book with me
  4. I work in a library yet almost always have books overdue.
  5. I read Twilight twice, hoping it would get better the second time.  It didn't.
  6. If I see the movie before I read the book, I am usually less annoyed by any changes made.  However, I feel a strong need to always read the book first.
  7. There is nothing quite like the feeling when I see a movie that I really enjoy and find out it is based on a book (unless they use the word based very loosely and I find out I don't like the book very much).
  8. I have a very odd way of organizing my books that only I understand, it works for me.
  9. I don't finish every book I start.  If I don't like it or am bored, I stop and move onto another title.  Life is too short to read crummy books.
  10. I am always, always behind on my reading.  Always.
Happy Reading!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...