|Theme via: The Broke and the Bookish|
2. Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'Malley: Fangirlism for the win!
3. Anything by Meg Cabot: See #2...
4. A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket: The series seems fairly timeless and I love the incorporation of new vocabulary words.
5. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles: Here we go with the fangirlisms again...
6. Sweep by Cate Tiernan: I need to re-read this series again, it's bee on my mind a lot lately
7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney: I love books for reluctant readers :-)
8. Cake Mix Doctor books by Anne Byrn: I like cake and am lazy. So these will always be a part of my cookbook collection. And they are quite tasty.
9. Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus and others by Mo Willems: An absolute love of mine, I will always share theses stories with children. Plus it is just fun to read to a group of kids!
10. Hate List by Jennifer Brown: A powerful read, a must for all.