|Topic from The Broke and the Bookish!|
1. Amanda Hocking's Trylle Trilogy
I have read the first book, Switched and absolutely loved it! Looking forward to completing the series as it is being released as a hard copy book this year.
2. Ally Condie's Matched #3
3. Rachel Hawkins Spell Bound
I should probably re-read Hex Hall and Demonglass before March....
5. Lauren Oliver's Delirium and then Pandemonium
I have started Delirium and love it!
6. Alex Scarrow's TimeRiders series
I have only read the first one, anxious to read more in the series
7. Meg Cabot's The Mediator series
I have checked Book 5, Haunted three times! I just need to stop checking it out with a ton of other books so I can actually read it all the way through!
8. Meg Cabot's Abandon
I have it on hold at the library. Just have to be patient
9. Something by Dean Koontz (I read *almost* four. I'm still in the middle of one as 2012 comes to an end)
I read The Eyes of Darkness last year and enjoyed it. Since the bf has a ton of Koontz's books, then I should put them to good use.
10. J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series
Because one cannot go an entire year without reading it!