*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Top Ten Books of 2014 and Wrap-Up

2014 was a pretty good year for me book wise. I didn't complete my goal of 300 books nor did I finish my Newbery Challenge, but I have plans to try again this year. At any rate, I am very happy with the books I read and look forward to another year of reading!

My Favorite Books of 2014
  1. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  2. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  3. Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters
  4. Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin
  5. Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
  6. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
  7. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
  8. Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
  9. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
  10. Don't Even Think About it by Sarah Mlynowski

My Goals for 2014

Audio Book Challenge 
Goal: 5-10
Reached: 9 (Win)

Ebook Challenge
Goal: 50
Reached: 117 (Win)

I Love Picture Books Challenge
No Goal 
Reached: 105

TBR Reading Challenge
Goal: 31-40
Reached: 37 (Win)

Happy Reading and Happy New Year!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...