1. Yellow is not your color. Don’t try to pull it off.
2. Don’t waste so much time trying to find a haircut you like. By the time you figure it out, you’ll be losing your hair and it won’t matter anyway.
3. Read for pleasure. Books are fun when you don’t have to write essays about them.
4. Learn to get out of your comfort zone from time to time. The earlier you learn to do this the more you’ll enjoy life.
5. Take care of your back. Good posture doesn’t seem important now but it will effect on you in the future.
6. Learn to play a musical instrument. It’s something you’re always going to wish you had learned to do and it’ll be easier to do while you’re still young.
7. The world is not as big as you think it is. The older you get the smaller the world becomes.
8. The “unpopular” crowd outnumbers the “popular”one. Become friends with people who can be your true friends during the rough times in your life. Having few good friends that care about you is more important than having tons of friends that disappear when you need them most.
9. Don’t focus so much on what others think of you. It doesn’t matter.
10. The sky is blue. Some people might tell you from time to time that it’s a different color but you should never believe them.