*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And so it Begins...

Alright, here we go!  I am on a mission to re-read the entirety of The Baby-Sitters Club series.  My personal goal is to finish (and by finish I mean everything from Kristy's Great Idea to Graduation Day and everything in between with the exception of the Little Sister books and those spin-offs and the California Diaries) by the end of June.  I am still giving myself the entire year to complete my goal if needed though.  A few years ago, I decided I wanted to re-read the whole series again.  I didn't have any time limit set for myself and only made it to #47, Mallory on Strike.  I am really hopeful that I will complete the task this time around.  I have also signed up to do some BSC Bloggin' over on Sarah Miller's blog.  I won't be blogging about all of the books I read on my blog, but will have some posts up on her site.  Check them out.  If you are interested in joining my craziness, I would love to have you!  You can sign up (and keep up with my progress) here.

Happy Reading and a Happy New Year!
-Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...