*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Monday, December 10, 2012

"Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel" by Jeff Kinney

Why do I insist on writing reviews for books that I loved?  The review usually consists of something along the lines of this book is amazing, you should read it!.  So anyways...Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel is a hit!  Jeff Kinney has brought Greg back in all of his middle school craziness- and you won't be disappointed.  This time, Greg is getting ready for the big Valentine's Day dance.  The only problem?  His best friend Rowley is spending more time with Greg's date than Greg is!  As usual, I laughed out loud as I was reading.  Kinney's characters are hilarious and quite believable.  It's easy to dislike how self-centered Greg can be, but since this is his diary, I don't feel too bothered by it.  In that way, I feel that it is a very honest piece of writing.  I always look forward to these books, and can't wait for the next in the series to be released!

*Readers- this is the perfect gift for boys on your Christmas list!*


Happy Reading!
-Melly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...